Suggestions and "Rules of the House" for Palm Sunday
To enhance your tour experience, we offer some suggestions along with the "Rules of the House."
You may start at any of the homes on the tour, and you may choose the order in which you visit the properties.
Docents will admit and assist you in navigating through the property. Should lines be long at one house, consider visiting another house on the tour until the line is not as long.
Please observe the following "Rules of the House":
- We ask that you do not take photographs in any of the properties.
- Please wear comfortable shoes without spike heels which can damage floors.
- Food and drink are prohibited in the houses on Tour.
- No smoking or tobacco use of any kind on any of the private property on tour.
- Please, no baby strollers inside the homes.
- Some parts of the home are private and are not on tour; please respect the homeowners’ wishes and do not ask docents “for a peek” behind closed doors, upstairs, or past ribboned hallways.
- Please be careful when negotiating stairs. Many historic homes have different levels.