Calcasieu Historical Preservation Society Logo

 

Calcasieu Historical Preservation Society

Fourth Ward Fire House

The owners of the circa 1912 Fourth Ward Fire House at 129 Dr. Michael DeBakey Drive, Dr. and Mrs. Van Snider, were commended for their renovations and improvements to that structure, a perennial preservation favorite.

The Sniders recently installed exterior doors patterned after the original doors on the building along with several other firehouse-themed improvements.