The Giovanni House, c.1905
| Left to right: Gaye Giovanni McDonald, Maureen and C.A. Miller pose with the Landmark Plaque
presented during the annual meeting of the Calcasieu Historial Preservation Society.
The Ramsey-Dees-Alexander House c. 1894
|Left to right: Glenn and Debbie Alexander, Ann Caston|
William T. Ramsey, of the Bradley-Ramsey Lumber Company, built this lovely southern beauty for Nathaniel and Susan Pope in 1894. Mr. Pope was an official with the Longbell Lumber Company, so wood was used extensively in the construction and adornment of the home.
The Collette House c. 1910
|Theresa Schmidt receives the Landmark Plaque for her house from CHPS Board Member Ann Caston|